Fresh Food Team Leader Job in Dublin.
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Fresh Food Team Leader for our client in Dublin. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading grocery retailers and are looking for an experienced Fresh Food Team Leader to join their team.
The right candidate for this Fresh Food Team Leader job will need to be an enthusiastic and driven individual with grocery retail, fresh food experience and a passion for food. Our Client is a fresh food orientated group who are committed to providing high quality produce, therefore the Fresh Food Team Leader is a key member of the management team.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Team Leader Job:
- Day to day management of the fresh food departments.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
- Adhoc duties.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Team Leader Job:
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Christabelle Pierce in Excel Recruitment. Please Visit Excel Recruitment for more exciting job opportunities in retail.