Fresh Food Team Leader Job in Dublin.
At Excel Recruitment we are currently recruiting an experienced Fresh Food Team Leader for our client in Dublin.
The right candidate for this Fresh Food Team Leader job will need to be an enthusiastic and driven individual with a passion for food. Our client an industry leader in Fresh Food are looking for a Team Leader with experience in Fresh Food as either a Supervisor or Counter Manager in a Grocery Retail Store or similar.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Team Leader Job:
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensure all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
- Adhoc duties.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Team Leader Job:
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
If you are interested in this Fresh Food Team Leader Job in Dublin or any other Retail positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.