Fresh Food Manager Letterkenny
At Excel Recruitment we are currently recruiting an experienced Fresh Food Manager for our client in Letterkenny.
The right candidate for this Fresh Food Manager job will need to be an enthusiastic and driven individual with a passion for food. Our client an industry leader in Fresh Food are looking for a Manager with experience in Fresh Food Management as either a Supervisor or Counter Manager in a Grocery Retail Store or similar.
Excellent package and salary on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Day-to-day management of the fresh food departments and counters.
- Training, development and management of a team of staff.
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensure all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- 2-3 years fresh food management experience
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this HR Manager job in Letterkenny please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.