Retail Fruit & Veg Manager Leixlip
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Fruit & Veg Manager from a high turnover Grocery Supermarket for our client’s flagship Supermarket in Kildare.
Are you an ambitious and experienced Produce Department Manager from a high turnover Supermarket? Are you trained in Fresh Food Margins? Are you passionate about developing and coaching your team?
Our client is a well-established supermarket chain who is recognised nationally. You should have experience with orders, supervising staff, setting the department up daily, hands on, and complete fresh food stock takes.
Salary neg depending on experience.
Requirements of the Produce/ Fruit & Veg Manager Job:
- 2 years Produce management experience
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
Responsibilities of the Produce Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the produce department.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
- Adhoc duties.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747