Gallery Manager / Sales Consultant
Our client a well-known Photography Gallery in Dublin City Centre is looking to recruit a Senior Sales Consultant / Manager to manage their store.
This is a wonderful immediate job opportunity for a passionate sales orientated person with a love for the Arts or photography or simply beautiful things.
You should be customer service orientated yet be able to multi-task with regards to achieving sales targets, carrying out all administration and ensuring commercial product placement.
The job responsibilities include the following
- Ensure fantastic customer service is delivered at all times
- Ensure the store is displayed well, wall hanging and photo frames are well positioned and eye catching
- Provide knowledgeable information on the product
- Carry out all administration, stock orders, sales tracking, customer orders and delivery of same
- Build and maintain new and existing clients through excellent service and reaching out through the data base
- Supporting all marketing initiatives and promotions
- Achieve set and agreed KPI’s
Experience and skills required for this job include the following
- 2-3 years working in a consultative retail/ gallery at a senior sales level or management level
- Consultative selling experience
- Highly organised, efficient and effective in terms of time management, stock ordering, deliveries and store presentation
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Quietly confident with a natural approach to achieving sales and targets
Lovely working hours
Dublin city centre location
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please contact Aislinn Lea through the link provided with your current c.v