Fresh Food Specialist Manager West Cork
On behalf of my client, who is a well-known Independent retail supermarket group based across Ireland, we are recruiting for a General Fresh Food Manager, for their flagship Supermarket Store in West Cork.
We are seeking someone who is already working as a senior Fresh Food Grocery Manager who is responsible for the performance of the fresh foods in their current role. Here you will be responsible for managing a team of 30 – 40 staff depending on the season, responsible for driving sales, managing costs and budgets across all the fresh food departments in this 18,000 sq ft superstore.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Department Manager Job:
- 5 years Protein or Deli management experience within a high volume supermarket
- Capable of managing in highly pressurised and demanding environment
- Experience managing large fresh food teams
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and fresh food targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Specialist Manager Job:
- Day to day management of all the Fresh Food offering in this superstore.
- Managing a team of 30 – 40 staff members ensuring a productive team, communicating all objectives and setting out targets and budgets to chargehands
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the Fresh Food offering
- Agreeing and setting out KPI’s and targets to drive fresh food sales and reduce costs.
- Conducting fresh food audits with your fresh food chargehands, ensuring exceptionally high hygiene standards across the Fresh Food Departments.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment email@example.com
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747