General Manager Kildare
Here at Excel Recruitment, we are currently in search of a Retail Manager in Kildare.
Our Client is a well-known grocery retail group who own a number of high-volume forecourt retail outlets and are looking for an experienced retail or general manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leadership and customer service as well as previous management experience in a grocery retail setting.
Requirements of the Retail Manager Job:
- 3+ years retail management experience.
- Must come from a target driven environment.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- A proven track record in achieving set KPI’s
- Any fresh food management experience is a bonus for this job.
- Must thrive in a fast paced and customer focused store.
Responsibilities of the Retail Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations.
- Ensuring to achieve set KPI’s and targets.
- Ensuring to excel through all health and safety audits
- Managing and motivating a team of staff members ensuring a productive working environment.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries, ensuring all queries are handled to the highest standards.
- Training in of new and existing staff members.
- Bringing forth new ideas so as to increase sales and standards in the store.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this General Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.