Graduate Merchandiser FMCG
My client supply quality food and non food products to leading multiples, symbols and wholesalers and are looking for a Merchandiser to join their busy team in Dublin and Louth.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate, who will start in this Merchandising role but will have the ambition and drive to work their way up to a member of the field sales team in the near future.
As a Merchandiser you will be a real team player and a great communicator with a can do attitude, lots of energy and an outgoing personality.
You will support the field sales team in making sure all stores are stocked and merchandised to their potential, whilst at the same time idenitifying new business opportunities.
Responsibilities for the Job include
- Merchandising food and non food products
- Servicing multiples, symbols and wholesalers
- Setting up and maintaining displays
- Supporting the field sales team
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Relief for the field sales team when needed
Experience required for the job
- Recent graduate who wants a long term career in FMCG Sales
- Experience in FMCG, sales, grocery or retail an advantage
- Full clean driving license
- Good team player
- Good communicator
- Lots of energy, drive and ambition
- Well presented
- Basic 22K
- Car, Phone, Lunch Allowance
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.