Graphic Designer job, Meath
Excel Recruitment is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our established client’s busy yet friendly team. This is a temporary role to cover 6-month maternity leave and is part time (24 hours/week). Ideal candidates will be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and have a strong understanding of brand identity and design. Minimum one year of Graphic Design experience is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful Irish design and manufacturing company.
Responsibilities for this Graphic Design Job Include:
- Day-to-day management of projects as delegated by the senior team
- Assisting with product photo shoots
- Editing product images and website uploads
- Concept development and design of printed promotional materials, such as advertisements, catalogues, brochures, and leaflets
- Generating large-format graphics and creating large-format artwork for use at trade shows
- Managing and controlling product packaging artwork using brand guidelines
- Work with external printers to ensure superior quality outputs on finished products
- Administration duties that fully link the creative elements of the role to production and delivery of the finished materials
Requirements of this Graphic Design Job Include:
- Proficient skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Experience with image editing and manipulation, catalogue design, and creation of promotional materials
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design or a related qualification is essential
- Keen eye for good design
- Understanding of file management and ability to prepare print documents
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Salary: €24-26k DOE pro rata
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading retail recruitment company. The company is recognised as the experts in the recruitment of retail buyers and merchandisers in to Food and Grocery, Fashion and non-food retail sectors. For information concerning a broad range of Buying and merchandising jobs contact Excel recruitment.