Retail Grocery Assistant Manager job, Roscommon
We here in Excel Recruitment, are currently recruiting for a well-known retail supermarket in Co Roscommon. We are seeking an experienced Grocery Manager who has strong Fresh Food experience also. Are you a Senior Grocery Manager in a convenience or supermarket looking for a new challenge? Would you like an opportunity of stepping up to manage a store with a high turnover, and a chance to work with Ireland’s best supermarket chain? My client offers excellent training, awarding salary and opportunities for career progression. You must have three years experience as a Grocery Manager, managing teams in such an environment, driving sales not only in Grocery but in Fresh Foods, and you must highly customer service focused for this job.
Key Responsibilities for the job of the Grocery Assistant Manager:
- The management of the day-to-day operations of the store
- Managing all staff in the absence of senior Management
- Ensure efficient stock flow and stock management.
- Train and develop your team within your department.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
Skill & Qualities of the Job:
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- The Candidate should be highly motivated and energetic
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747