Grocery Department Manager Dublin.
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Retail Grocery Department Manager for their store in Dublin. Our client is an established retailer and a strong brand name in the industry and they are dedicated to providing the highest quality products for the best value.
The Grocery Department Manager will need to be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual with previous grocery retail management experience and a passion for Grocery Retail and customer service.
Requirements of the Retail Department Manager
- A minimum of 2 years trainee management experience in a grocery Retail store.
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced and customer facing environment.
- Experience working in a target driven environment is a bonus for this job.
- Hard working manager with a strong work ethic.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Any fresh food experience is a bonus for this job.
Responsibilities of the Retail Department Manager
- Day to day management of the store operations reporting directly to the senior management team.
- Managing a team of staff members, delegation of tasks to such staff.
- Opening and closing of the store
- Working with the management team to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Ordering of stock ensuring both stock and waste control.
- Dealing with outside sales reps
- Point of contact regarding customer queries ensuring to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Ad hoc duties.
If you are interested in this Grocery Retail Department Manager Job in Dublin or any other positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.