Retail Manager Waterford
Our client who is a well known retail supermarket group who is actively recruiting for a senior Grocery Department Manager to join their award winning retail business in their Waterford Store. This is an extremely professional Retail Group, who has developed some of the best retail Managers in the country
Our client is seeking a Manager with a background, in convenience or supermarkets. You will be ideally responsible for driving sales, managing costs, and managing staff at one time. This is an excellent job that offers excellent training and chance to develop experience with one of Ireland best retail Food business.
Key Responsibilities for the job of the Department Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of this busy Supermarket
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store including your own department
- Liaise regularly with the Store Manager
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work ethic and thrive for Success
- Retail Management experience within a fast paced retail supermarket or convenience background
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747