Grocery Regional Manager Job-Midlands
Our client, a fantastic grocery business, is currently seeking an astute, experienced Grocery Regional Manager to work within the Midlands region.
The Regional Manager will work to lead, drive and motivate store teams with the aim of growing sales and promoting a top class customer experience within stores across the Midlands. Working with your team, you will take responsibility for implementing policies, structures and systems with your overall aim of exceeding client expectations and continue a growth and profit trajectory.
The successful Regional Manager –Grocery will be passionate about and an expansive career within Grocery Retail, within either Senior Management or Area Management. This job is customer-centric with a commercial focus and involves a wide range of responsibilities. You will use your strong commercial and financial acumen to grow business contracts and delivering the financial commitments including profit and loss accounts of the region.
Who you’ll be
Requirements for the job of Grocery Regional Manager:
· 10 years’ experience in within Senior Retail Management or Regional Management
· Proven ability to manage multi-site environments.
· Proven people management skills with the ability to develop people.
· Effective communication skills.
· The ability to motivate and lead large teams.
· Full, clean driving licence.
· Flexibility to travel from site to site.
What you will do
Responsibilities of this Grocery Regional Manager Job include but are not limited to:
· Leading a team of managers within the Munster region.
· Developing a high performance culture.
· Ensuring consistent communication.
· Delivering on financial commitments such as revenue, margin management and cost controls.
· Budget prep and management.
· Working closely with other regional and internal colleagues on various projects and plans.
· Taking full responsibility for the quality and safety of all stations within your region.
· Ensuring that all business conduct requirements are met at all times
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this Grocery Regional Manager Job, please send a CV below for the attention of Nikki Murran. Alternatively, call 018148747 for more details.