Grocery Regional Manager Job
Our client, a fantastic grocery business, are currently seeking an outstanding, experienced Grocery Regional Manager or General Manager to work within the Dublin region.
Working alongside your team, you will be accountable for the implementation of policies, structure and systems as you work towards exceeding company expectations and continue a growth and profit trajectory.The Regional Grocery Manager will work closely with colleagues in a busy but rewarding environment, striving to grow sales through top class retail standards and an exceptional customer experience.
The successful applicant will have a passion for supermarket and convenience retail, with a progressive career behind them in a senior regional role or outstanding General Managers role gained in a company flagship. This is a customer facing commercial role which involves a wide range of responsibilities. You will use your strong commercial and financial acumen to grow business while delivering the financial commitments including profit and loss across the region.
What you will do
Responsibilities of this Grocery Regional Manager Job include but are not limited to:
- Leading a team of managers within the Munster region.
- Developing a high-performance culture.
- Ensuring consistent communication.
- Delivering on financial commitments such as revenue, margin management and cost controls.
- Budget prep and management.
- Working closely with other regional and internal colleagues on various projects and plans.
- Taking full responsibility for the quality and safety of all stations within your region.
- Ensuring that all business conduct requirements are met at all times
Who you’ll be
Requirements for the job of Grocery Regional Manager:
· 10 years’ experience in within Senior Retail Management or Regional Management
· Proven ability to manage multi-site environments.
· Proven people management skills with the ability to develop people.
· Effective communication skills.
· The ability to motivate and lead large teams.
· Full, clean driving licence.
· Flexibility to travel from site to site.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this Grocery Regional Manager Job, please send a CV below for the attention of Nikki Murran. Alternatively, call 018148747 for more details.