Grocery Regional Manager Job-Dublin
Our client, an outstanding Supermarket and Convenience store chain, is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Grocery Regional Manager to work within Dublin.
The Regional Manager will work to lead, drive and motivate store teams with the aim of growing sales and promoting a top class customer experience within stores across Dublin. You will take responsibility for implementing policies, structures and systems with your overall aim of exceeding sales and profit expectations. You will ensure your teams are motivated to reach and exceed targets with the support and training to do so.
The successful Grocery Regional Manager will be passionate about food Retail, with experience either in Senior Management or Area Management. This job is customer-centric with a commercial focus and involves a wide range of responsibilities. You will use your strong commercial and financial acumen to grow the business and deliver the financial targets
What you will do
Responsibilities of this Grocery Regional Manager Job include but are not limited to:
- Leading a team of managers within the region.
- Developing a high-performance culture.
- Ensuring consistent communication.
- Delivering on financial commitments such as revenue, margin management and cost controls.
- Budget prep and management.
- Working closely with other regional and internal colleagues on various projects and plans.
- Ensuring that all business conduct requirements are met at all times
Who you’ll be
Requirements for the job of Grocery Regional Manager:
- 10 years’ experience in within Senior Retail Management or Regional Management within food
- Proven ability to manage multi-site environments.
- Proven people management skills with the ability to develop people.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to motivate and lead large teams.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Flexibility to travel from site to site.
If you have the experience and interested in this Grocery Regional Manager Job, please apply or contact Barry Whelan, CEO Excel Recruitment 01-8148747