Retail Assistant Manager Job Kilkenny/Tipperary
On behalf of my client who is a busy retail convenience supermarket based near Carrick-On-Suir, Co. Tipperary we are recruiting for an experienced supermarket or convenience supermarket Duty Manager looking to step up to an Assistant Store Manager for this busy supermarket.
If you are seeking a challenge to manage in a higher volume store with more range and training, this job might be ideal for you.
The ideal candidate will be working in a fast-paced supermarket, convenience or fresh food store at the senior level of management. We are seeking someone who is responsible for shop standards, orders, staff management, and rotas.
Starting salary 30,000
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job
- Ensuring the store meets its agreed budgets and targets
- Ensuring the store is kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Manager on any store related issues
- Rostering for the store and ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
Skills and experience required for Retail Assistant Manager job
- 3 years Management experience in a Grocery Supermarket or a retail convenience environment.
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be highly enthusiastic about working in retail
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747