Grocery Trainee Manager job Co Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for our client who is a well-established supermarket chain in Dublin. Our client has won previous awards for staff development and standards. Our client is a professional retailer who has had an extremely successful year and so they are looking to add a Junior Retail Manager to their team.
We are seeking a part experienced Supervisor or Trainee Retailer who is already working in a retail Grocery store a convenience or supermarket would be ideal. You must have a passion for customer service, ambition and hunger for Retail. This is an excellent retail group, who will develop your retail Management training, everything from Financial and Man Management skills. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Trainee Manager:
- The management of the day-to-day operations of the store
- Managing all staff, departments and store in the absence of Senior Management.
- Managing the performance of a selected department.
- Learn to train and develop your team within your department.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
Skill & Qualities of the Job:
- You must have a genuine passion for Retail
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Excellent people skills, enthusiastic for working within a team environment
- You must be flexible to the business needs
- Career driven and ambitious.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747