Retail Store Manager Dublin City Centre
On behalf of my client, who is a well known Irish-owned retail supermarket chain. We are recruiting for a General Store Manager for one of their flagship stores in the Dublin City Centre. This is a Senior Store Manager role, where you will be responsible for managing teams in excess of 35 +.
We are seeking an energetic retail Grocery Manager who is passionate about driving high standards and fresh foods in their current store. This is a great opportunity to work with a well known retail chain at senior level. Excellent training provided with this job. Progressive salary and career opportunities on offer. Awarding salary DOE, the ideal candidate will have a background running a large convenience or small supermarket store with a high emphasis on Fresh Foods.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of this large Supermarket store
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the site.
- Liaise regularly with senior management, head office, Area Managers, Distribution and Warehousing with regards to all operations, sales and deliveries.
- Achieving targets with the management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in each department to ensure that necessary staff are in place to maintain operating standards while at the same time monitoring turnover and customer numbers to ensure that productivity targets are achieved
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work Ethic and thrive for Success
- Retail Management experience at a senior level
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747