Retail General Store Manager Flagship Store
We here in Excel Recruitment are now seeking a Retail Manager for a Store Manager vacancy in North County Dublin.
We are recruiting for a big boxed Grocery Manager with experienced running Grocery supermarkets.
Our client has an excellent reputation and has been trading as a well-known supermarket brand for decades.
Our client is a successful independent business owner with two well ran supermarkets and convenience stores, our client is looking to recruit a Manager for their flagship store. Awarding salary on offer.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager Job:
- Responsible for daily operations of a large store
- Responsible for organising and delegating Line Managers and large teams of staff.
- Managing the performance of the store, accountable for achieving company KP I’s
- Training and developing of all staff in the store
- Accountable for maintaining the standards across all departments, ensuring the store is trading at the highest standards.
- To ensure customers receive the best shopping experience.
- Store representative on conference calls, committees, meeting regularly with senior HR and Regional Managers alike.
Requirements for this Store Manager job
- Previous experience managing at a senior level in a busy supermarket/convenience store.
- Excel working in a fast-paced customer service orientated environment.
- You should be highly motivated and energetic, passionate about retailing
- You must have excellent experience managing large teams, within a structured retail environment
- A strong understanding of the retail market
- Strong commercial acumen
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747