Retail Store Manager Co Wicklow
We are recruiting for a highly skilled and dynamic Retail Store Manager for my client’s highly established supermarket store in Wicklow. My client operates a highly modern Retail Supermarket, that had an extensive revamp carried out in recent years.
This is an excellent Store Manager job, with an excellent retail company that has a number of successful retail business. My client is looking to give this Retail Manager, full autonomy to run this busy supermarket. The successful retailer will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of a store that employs on average 45 – 50 staff and has a yearly turnover of 6.5 Million. The client has a renowned reputation for its local customer service as it has been operating in the area over 50 years.
My client will offer a salary of 45,000 – 50,000 depending on what the successful candidate can bring to the business.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of this busy convenience Supermarket
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with the store owner
- Achieving targets with a management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in each store to ensure that necessary staff are in place to maintain operating standards while at the same time monitoring turnover and customer numbers to ensure that productivity targets are achieved
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work ethic and thrive for Success
- Retail Management experience within a fast paced retail supermarket or convenience background
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747