Retail Grocery Trainee Manager Dublin
Retail Trainee Manager jobs
On behalf of my clients, who are two very well known supermarket groups in Dublin South & North, they are recruiting for junior Managers who is experienced in retail or at a senior Supervisor level in another grocery retail store. You must be dynamic, ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated for this Trainee Retail Manager job.
These clients offer excellent opportunities to progress within their high turnover supermarkets, they offer coaching and support in order for you to develop senior experience managing in a busy and well-known supermarket.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Retail Trainee Manager:
- Supervising the store without supervision
- Responsible for supervising staff, and ensuring the store runs smoothly in the absence of other management.
- Managing the performance of your chosen department, looking after stock control, orders, shrink and availability
- Train and develop your team within your department.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
Skill & Qualities of the Job of Grocery Manager:
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced customer service orientated environment.
- The Candidate should be highly motivated and energetic
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Flexible to the business needs, if you have your own transport this would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747