Group Procurement Manager- Dublin
Our client are leaders in Hospitality and have a fantastic opportunity recruiting for a Procurement Officer to join their team.
The Group Procurement Manager will be responsible for successfully managing procurement through best in class sourcing, tender management and supplier management under the correct procedures, delivering a quality service, maximising value for money and efficiencies.
- Manage and take responsibility for all categories of expenditure including supplier/product sourcing as required.
- Achieve significant cost reductions, while continuously reviewing existing and potential new suppliers to make sure the company is getting the best competitive price whilst maintaining/improving product quality and vendor service levels
- Manage financial agreements with suppliers and payment of same. Develop, review and update of contracts as required.
- Develop and proactively manage supplier relationships.
- Establish close working relationships with other support departments notably Food Development and QA.
- Establish working relationship with Account Managers and units.
- Manage and deliver specific sourcing and saving projects.
- Drive innovative approaches in relation to commercial arrangements, operating models, specification, etc.
- Develop and maintain knowledge/market insights using internal and external resources as appropriate.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators including savings and benefits realisation.
- Manage contractors Insurances and TCC in conjunction with QA/H&S.
- Manage new opening solutions as required.
Person Specification & Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in Retail, Hospitality and/or Catering Industry
- Qualification in Category Management and/or Procurement
- At least 5 years’ experience in Procurement/Trading or in a similar role
- Positive, can do attitude
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence at all levels
- Experience of data analysis and/or financial numeracy
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously & get hands on where required
- Ability to constructively challenge
- Up to date with current best practice and trends in Industry
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate ability to prioritise and follow-up
- Strong Business Acumen and understanding of the Procurement function as part of the organisation’s goals as a whole.
Apply in Strict confidence to Eileen Langan Rizvi Excel Recruitment