Group Training and Development Manager – Retail
Our client a Leading Pharmacy Retail chain, due to success and future expansion, is seeking to recruit a Training and Development Manager to join the business and work nationwide implementing the company plan.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Retail Trainer with 2-3 years senior Training and Development experience. You will be based out of Dublin however nationwide travel will required
As Group Trainer you will work across all departments and align the company training plan with the company strategy. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that are customer focused and build loyalty across the business
Duties and Responsibilities for the Group Training and development Manager
- Enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and periodically and report on them
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary and deliver in Retail and dispensary sales
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Demonstrate strong values
Skill Set for the job of Group Retail Trainer
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- 2-3 years Retail Training and Development experience in the role of Trainer for a Retail Group is essential
- Retail Management experience advantageous
- A Passion for Continuous Learning
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and ability to collaborate across teams
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and computer packages
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job, please attach your updated c.v to the Link and Aislinn Lea, Excel Recruitment will look after your application.