Group Visual Manager – Dublin
Our client a leading Luxury Irish Retailer, known for their Fashion Designer Brands in Fashion, Jewellery and Gift ware is seeking to recruit a Group Creative Manager to join their head office in Dublin.
This is a fantastic unique opportunity for a Creative Senior Visual Merchandising Manager with a strong creative flair, experience in implementing and rolling out new Store and Window concepts across the group.
With 15 stores across Ireland, this job is based in Dublin however would require some travel and flexibility. You will work closely with the buying and marketing team and report into the Head of Retail.
Responsibilities for the job of Group Visual Manager include the following
- Responsible for all Visual & Creative Design within the Group
- Analyse sales reports and ensure Visual merchandising plan is commercial and successful and make corrective if necessary
- Work closely with buying and marketing team on Retail Calendar campaigns
- Build strong working relationships with Store Managers ensuring product availability and commerciality
- Ensure all window and floor displays are carried out within set and agreed time-lines
- Strategically plan and create Wow window displays for all Campaigns
- Anticipate trends and emerging opportunities
- Support, train and motivate a team of 3 visual merchandisers ensuring all times lines are be adhered to
- Provide regular training to your team ensuring consistency across the group
- Ensure floor displays are interactive and create a fabulous customer experience
- Manage all controllable costs, targets and budgets
- Drive commercial initiative and creative thinking at all times
Skills and experience for the job
- 5 year+ as a Regional / Group or Senior Visual Manager
- Hold a relevant degree or professional qualification(s).
- Have a creative mind, with a strong sense of style, design and colour, along with excellent visual and spatial awareness.
- Be well versed in leading projects, campaigns, Store openings and refits
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be highly organised, resourceful and ‘hands-on’, with a clear focus on providing solutions and delivering results in a fast paced environment
- Strategic and operational
- Hands on approach in rolling out Window Displays and campaigns
- Experience in creating, designing and rolling out Visual concepts across windows and Floor Displays within Fashion and home essential
Salary: depending on experience
- Employee Discount,
- Training and Development Opportunities,
- Company Pension
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your details to Aislinn to the link provided