Head Office Administrator in west Dublin
Our client, a successful Buying group, are looking for an efficient Administrator for their head office in Dublin. The ideal candidate will be responsible for communicating between the head office and stores effectively, creating and analysing reports in order to indicate sales and stock information. Candidates ideally would come from Administration background. Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and possess the ability to communicate clearly at different levels across the business and with their stores.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s experience in an Office Administrator, Buying Administrator or similar job.
Responsibilities of this Administrator job:
- Tracking and analysing performance of stores
- Data inputting
- Communicating reports to head of operations
- Maintaining regular contact with stores
- Ensuring that all admin is up to date and accurate
- Carrying out all necessary administration correctly and on time
Requirements for this Administrator job:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and ability to pick up systems quickly
- Efficient ability to communicate with different stakeholders in the business
- Excellent administrative skills
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time management skills
- Experience in a busy, deadline driven environment
- Team player
- Ability to use own initiative and see what needs to be done
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.