Our client, a large retail pharmacy chain are currently seeking a Brand Manager for their Health and Wellness offer to market, drive and manage the day to day Health and Wellness sector for their retail pharmacy brand.
Our client is a leading pharmacy retail chain with stores around the country. This Brand Manager will work with key stakeholders to deliver a truly iconic Health & Wellness retail experience.
Using your expert understanding, commercial eye and passion for Health and Wellness, you will work to make our client the go-to name in Health and Wellness by cultivating and continuously improving both product offering, retail team training and knowledge, in-store displays and customer experience.
Your New Job
You will be fanatical about the Health and Wellness sector, health-related products and services. You will know instinctively what it takes to differentiate and continuously improve the pharmacy product and service offering and combine it with the vision, drive and tenacity to make things happen.
Combining your awareness of the latest trends within the sector with a strong commercial instinct, you will identify new products, training opportunities and cross-selling techniques with the aim of cementing the company’s place at the forefront of the Health and Wellness market. You will build strong relationships at all levels with suppliers and colleagues alike and be a natural influencer with a clear strategic vision.
As Health and Wellness Brand Manager you will-
- Work to define the commercial strategy and vision for the section and ensure its implementation across product range, placement, staff knowledge and training
- Define and develop strategies and associated materials for sales, services and training
- Identify and implement new opportunities to drive growth, improve customer experience and to differentiate
- Responsible for ensuring an understanding of legislation, including associated changes or amendments across the business.
What you’ll need
The successful Brand Manager will have-
- 3+ years’ experience as a Retail Brand Manager
- Expert knowledge of Health and Wellness
- Strong interest and keen awareness of market and emerging trends
- Ability to take initiative and deliver on project timelines
If you have the necessary experience, skills and attributes for this Health and Wellness Brand Manager please attach a CV below for the attention of Barry Whelan, CEO of Excel Recruitment. Alternatively, call (01)8148747 for more details.