Hotel Manager for Retail Manager Job in Leitrim. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.
Currently seeking experienced hospitality and retail managers in the Leitrim area for a great opportunity to work with a leading retail brand in Ireland.
The right Hotel Manager or Retail Manager for this job will need to have a strong work ethic, previous management experience and proven progression in their career up to date.
Requirements of the Retail Assistant Manager Job:
- 4+ years retail or hospitality management experience
- Third level qualification desirable.
- Full drivers licence with access to their own form of transport.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager whom excels in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Responsibilities of the Retail Assistant Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
If you are interested in this Hotel for Retail Manager Job in Leitrim, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.