Hotel Operations Manager Cork
Are you looking for a challenging new role? Have you got multi-site fast paced restaurant or hospitality experience? Are you looking for an opportunity with an established brand with an excellent package and progression? If so, Excel Recruitment have the job you!
Our client is looking for a candidate with multi-site experience and a strong focus on customer service.
Requirements of Hotel Operations Manager will include:
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong background in retailing.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on one’s own initiative.
- A high degree of efficiency and accuracy while working to tight deadlines.
Duties of Hotel Operations Manager job in Cork:
- Effective communication with store managers / company buyer and company directors.
- Ensure that each stores weekly / monthly & yearly sales targets are met.
- Ensure that all staff members receive the appropriate training
- Production of financial reports outlining profit margins.
- Manage shop managers through support and motivation to achieve sales targets.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Hotel Operations Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.