HR Manager job, Meath
Our client is in search of capable and confident HR professional, who possesses a can-do and problem-solving attitude. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3+ years HR experience in a retail head office. The position will involve the management and continuous development of the HR function in the company, and will ensure that HR Best Practice in the areas of staff management; absence management and legal compliance are adhered to. This is an exciting opportunity for HR candidates who are looking for a new opportunity in a progressive company.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager job include:
- Responsible for all companywide recruitment
- Identify and coordinate Staff training programs as needed
- Management and promotion of Staff Incentive Schemes
- Develop, Implement and enforce company disciplinary procedures
- Set up and manage career progression within company
- Ensure company compliance with all relevant HR Legislation
- Oversee compliance with all current Health & Safety legislation across all sites
- Manage weekly payroll function
- Oversee store rostering, budgeting and Holiday request management
Requirements for this HR Manager job include:
- Third level Degree or equivalent in Human Resources
- Excellent MS office skills particularly Excel, familiarity with Thesaurus and TMS HR an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to customer service
- The ability to train, develop and motivate colleagues
- Integrity & strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- Exceptional organisation skills and ability to prioritise work
- Must be a team player with management and leadership skills
- Highly motivated and dynamic-ability to work to deadlines and achieve targets
- Experience in a HR within the Retail Sector would be advantageous
Salary: €35-45k DOE plus benefits.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.