Human Resources Manager Waterford
Excel Recruitment is seeking a HR Manager to join a retail group based in Waterford. The job is with a fast-paced retail store that has an excellent reputation as a good employer, with plenty of support from Head Office.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with a Human Resources background looking to join an established retail company and progress their career.
Duties and Responsibilities of Retail HR Manager will include:
· Ensuring excellent level of customer service
· Training and developing the staff in the service area
· Ensuring you achieved your service area KPI’s
· Ensure compliance to Young Persons Working Time Act & Foreign National paperwork/legislation
· Compliance of the Working Time Act
· 100% completion of NERA and Cash Office self-audits and actioned as appropriate – to be conducted quarterly
· Accurate and time weekly HR reports including SRM Activity Report, Disciplinary tracker as well as any ad hoc reports
· Management of the probationary process where applicable
· Ensure the health, safety and welfare at work for all colleagues working in their store
Minimum Requirement for this Human Resources Manager job in Waterford:
· Educated to a high standard, (degree level, leaving certificate or equivalent)
· Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a high level of numeracy and literacy
· HR Qualification is desirable
· Health & Safety experience
· Successful track record at managing people at Duty Management level particularly in a HR Management role
· Minimum of 1 year management experience in the retail industry
· Proven track record in achieving QA results
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Human Resources Manager job in Waterford please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.