Industrial HR Manager Job in Cork
Industrial Human Resources Manager Job Available in Cork
The position of HR Manager is available in an industrial facility in Cork. This is a full time position and the successful candidate will have a proven record in HR. They will liaise with the management team and be responsible for all Human Resources activities.
Responsibilities of this Human Resources Manager Job in Cork
- HR administration
- Interviews and associated paperwork
- Induction training
- Training and Development of current employees and assisting and solving any query’s which may arise.
- Coordinating between all elements of HR administration and developing a strategy to deliver weekly reports in the most time effective manner
- Setting up new staff with starter packs and ensuring all files are complete
- Absence management, liaise with company doctor
- Assisting with the grievance and disciplinary process
Industrial Human Resources Manager Job in Cork Requirements
- Previous HR experience, preferably industrial
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An excellent knowledge of Human Resources as well as Training and Development in an industrial environment
- An adept organisational and planning mind
- A strong understanding of employment legislation
- Proficiency in Computer literacy with a particular focus on Microsoft Word and Excel
If you would like to apply for this Industrial Human Resources Manager Job Available in Cork please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have 5 years or more experience in the Hotel and Catering Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org