Jewellery Sales Advisor, Dublin City
With over 33 years’ experience behind them our client has grown to become one of the leading retailers of quality clothing, souvenirs and gift products in Ireland.
They are looking for an experienced Jewellery Sales Advisor to join their successful team in one of their 12 Dublin City Stores.
Late nights and weekend work applies.
With so many high turnover, fast paced stores in Dublin, it is a great retailer to be part of, and they often do Trainee Management roles so for the right person there are opportunities to progress.
You will have a passion for jewellery and giving exceptional customer service and be self motivated in hitting your sales target.
You will love interacting with customers, upselling and link selling and have an energetic and bubbly personality.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Jewellery Sales Advisor include:
- To provide product knowledge, features and benefits to all customers when presenting merchandise
- To maximise sales by upselling and link selling
- Advise customers on quality, cuts, and/or value of jewellery and gems and assist in selecting jewellery
- To sell merchandise by assisting customers with selection and purchase of merchandise in order to maximize company sales
- To process customer sales and requests; handle and record all customer queries and complaints; ensure customer transactions are carried out efficiently and effectively
- Inform customers of the various services, products and promotions on offer
Skills & Experience required for the job of Jewellery Sales Advisor include:
- You must have experience in jewellery sales
- Exceptional selling skills
- Not afraid to approach and interact with customers
- Have knowledge about latest trends, jewellery styles and fashion
- A dynamic, driven and creative individual
- Extremely customer focused
- €11 per hr
- Minimum 36 hr contract but during busy periods will work up to 45 hours
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.