Junior Fashion Wholesale – Dublin
Our Client, a well-established dynamic retailer and wholesaler well-known for their affordable and inspiring fashion labels, is currently seeking to recruit a junior fashion wholesale Sales rep to join their company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a fashion savvy retailer or wholesaler looking to carve a career in Fashion Wholesale with an International Retailer/ Wholesaler
If you are ambitious, sales driven, energetic, love to sell and have a zest for fashion Retail then this is the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities for this Fashion Wholesale Sales job include:
- Develop Wholesale, Partners and Independents throughout the 32 counties
- Manage key accounts and develop new accounts
- Ensure a high level of orders are maintained through regular meetings
- Analyse Sales reports and react accordingly
- Regular visits to head Office discussing brand identity, forward strategy and seasonal trend and forecasting.
- Developing and negotiating deals with retailers/wholesalers
- Pushing brand, displays, merchandising and POS
- Negotiating promotional activity
Skills required for this wholesale job include:
- The successful candidate will have retail wholesale experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work off their own initiative
- Proven track record in business development skills and account management
- An excellent strong business acumen
- Based out of Dublin with Nationwide travel
The Package for the Wholesale Manager includes:
- Salary €25-30k doe
- Company car or mileage
- Phone and laptop
- Full clean drivers licence is a necessity
- This role requires Fashion retail experience.
Should you be interested in this job and have the experience required, please upload your c.v to the link attached and Aislinn will look after your application.