Ladieswear and Accessories Buyer, South Dublin
An amazing and rare opportunity for a Ladieswear and Accessories Buyer has arisen with our prestigious multi-site fashion retailer. Our client is a lifestyle destination with a wide range of original fashion, accessories and gifts, and they are now looking for a credible and creative Buyer to add value to their business.
Candidates must hold branded Buying experience coupled with product development knowledge. The Buyer needs to be a strong negotiator with a good grip on trends and an understanding of what their customers want.
This unique Irish business has grown from strength to strength and now needs a confident Ladieswear and Accessories Buyer to join their business. European travel to trade shows and factories will be necessary.
Responsibilities of this Ladieswear and Accessories Buyer job include:
- Sourcing, planning and building new and exciting ranges to drive sales and profit
- Developing and maintaining effective working partnerships with other areas of the business e.g. finance, retail, marketing and visual merchandising
- Negotiating product prices, discount terms and deliveries
- Coaching, developing and directing junior members of the team
- Conducting regular store visits throughout the year with to review the space, sales and conversion for the department in conjunction with the manager
Requirements for this Ladieswear and Accessories Buyer job include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the Retail Sector with a significant understanding of retail buying and selling
- Excellent multi-tasking and planning skills
- Adept at organising, prioritising and problem-solving in an agile and flexible retail environment
- Negotiating skills and the ability to network and influence people
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and proven IT proficiency
- The capability to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve targets
Salary: €55-65k DOE & Benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.