Ladieswear Buyer job, Dublin city centre
An excellent opportunity has arisen within our established and successful fashion client who is seeking an experienced Buyer to join their ladieswear team. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a highly commercial buying office for one of the most successful fashion retailers in the market.
The ideal candidate will have volume driven product development and sourcing experience. Our client needs a confident communicator with good negotiation skills who can build strong supplier relationships.
Responsibilities of this Buyer job include:
- Understanding trends and interpreting them where relevant
- Developing and sourcing the right product at the right time, to meet customer requirements
- Reviewing sales and react appropriately to maximise every opportunity
- To monitor, maintain and action competitor analysis
- To be responsible for the motivation and development of direct reports in your department
- Maximising current sourcing channels and identifying new sourcing opportunities
- Support negotiations and work with supply base to ensure best price and margin is achieved
Requirements of this Buyer job include:
- Minimum of 2-3+ years’ experience in Fashion Buying
- Have the ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to work without direction
- Have a passion for trend and product
- Great attention to detail with a commercial aptitude
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Passionate about fashion
Salary: €60-80k DOE and includes an excellent benefits package
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.