Logistics Manager Job Dublin
Excel Recruitment are looking for a reliable Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall management online shopping and deliveries department of a well-known grocery retail chain. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage, collection and distribution of goods.
The Logistics Manager will need to be a highly organised individual with a keen attention to detail and prior experience in Logistics Management.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train a team of staff members
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
If you are interested in this Logistics Manager job or any other job opportunities on The Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you.