My client based in Naas, Kildare are looking for a Qualified Management Accountant to look after one of their most important Key Retail Accounts.
The ideal candidate will come from a fast paced working environment with exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
You will meet weekly with your client so must have good personal presentation skills.
You will report to the general manager and be part of a team of 4 accountants.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Management Accountant
- Preparation of weekly actual vs flexible budget analysis and prepare comments on variances by Wednesday for preceding week.
- Preparation of monthly actual vs flexible budget analysis and prepare comments on variances.
- Weekly meetings with warehouse operations on productivity KPIs & analysis of reasons for actual vs budget
- Understanding of components and build-up of what underpins warehouse productivity measures.
- Assisting with administration of Purchase Order system
- Collect, assemble and analyse data, perform calculations, organise data, develop charts and graphs and make analyses as required.
- Collating reports, creating invoices and accurately completing back up information to send to customer within tight / strict deadlines.
- Administration of Finance Invoices
- Prepare and compile various internal and external correspondence, including monthly KPI packs, weekly reports, presentations and memoranda.
- Handle highly confidential reports (ie checking and authorising payroll weekly), confidential messages and correspondence and respond to routine correspondence and queries according to organisational policies.
- Preparation and submission of yearly budget.
- Perform daily administrative functions as required.
Skills & Experience for the job of Management Accountant
- Candidates should possess minimum 3 years’ experience at a similar level.
- CIMA, ACCA, ICAI PQ/QBE, IATI Qualified
- Customer face-to-face experience is vital.
- Ability to operate independently, handle challenging situations, use initiative and innovation to handle issues and make decisions.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment and balance priorities.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
- High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, judgement and cultural sensitivity.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Advanced level), SAP, Microsoft Word & Powerpoint. Majority of reporting is Excel based.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written (grammar & punctuation) and verbal with a well-developed telephone manner.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy
- Be a team player with the ability to build relationships across the organisation.
- €40k-€45k depending on experience
- VHI, Gym, Discount, Free Parking, Subsidised Canteen
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.