Marketing Executive, Retail
My client, a fashion retailer, are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team in Dublin.
You will be an ambassador for the brand involved in Digital and Social Media, POS, PR and Media.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Marketing Executive, Retail
- Creation and delivery of marketing and sales promotion activity at both a national and in-store level.
- Monitor and develop the brands visual identity throughout the company.
- Manage the companies’ social media and website activity.
- Copy write and review advertising, marketing, and social media campaigns and materials
- Liaise closely with shopping centre marketing teams to gain maximum exposure for our brand.
- Develop and manage our customer email database and email marketing communications.
- Develop all instore promotional materials and POS.
- Represent the brand at ad hoc promotional and tradeshow events.
- flexibility to undertake other duties to support the business as and when required.
Skills & Experience for the job of Marketing Executive, Retail
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience in Retail or FMCG
- Degree in Marketing
- A genuine interest in fashion
- Commercial understanding
- Digital and social media
- Creative thinking
- Good attention to detail
- €35K-€40K depending on experience
- Free Car Parking
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.