Marketing Executive, Retail/FMCG
Our client, a food and beverage Retailer are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive from an FMCG/ Retail background to join their small team in Fermoy, Cork.
The candidate will need to be flexible with a car in travelling once a week to any of their 22 branches across Ireland.
You will be an ambassador for the brand overseeing marketing, social media and sales promotion activity.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Marketing Executive, Retail/FMCG:
- Creation and delivery of marketing and sales promotion activity at both a national and in-store level.
- Monitor and develop the brands visual identity throughout the company.
- Manage the companies’ social media and website activity.
- Copy write and review advertising, marketing, and social media campaigns and materials
- Liaise closely with shopping centre marketing teams to gain maximum exposure for our brand.
- Develop and manage our customer email database and email marketing communications.
- Oversee our loyalty card programme.
- Manage sponsorship and PR activity and queries.
- Manage and develop all instore promotional materials and POS.
- Review category and product performance and make recommendations
- Contribute to new product development initiatives.
- Handle customer feedback, complaints and queries.
- Gather market and customer insight and intelligence that can be shared within the business.
- Represent the brand at ad hoc promotional and tradeshow events.
- flexibility to undertake other duties to support the business as and when required.
Skills & Experience for the job of Marketing Executive, Retail/FMCG:
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience in Retail or FMCG
- Degree in Retail/Food Marketing, Business or Communications
- A genuine interest in food or beverages
- Commercial understanding
- Digital and social media
- Creative thinking
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Photoshop and advantage
- €30,000 Basic
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.