Merchandiser job Dublin
We are delighted to work with this amazing fast fashion retailer to find an exceptional Merchandiser. This international business is known for having the latest trends, at amazing price points.
Reporting to the Head of Merchandising and working very closely with Buying, the Merchandiser will be responsible for planning and trading the Home department in order to achieve a profitable and balanced range. You will be responsible for managing the OTB and planning the buy to deliver growth, in line with business targets. You will lead your own team of direct reports, and invest the time to train and develop them.
You will have already gained previous experience at merchandiser level and be proficient using Microsoft Office, Excel is particular.
Responsibilities of this Merchandiser job include:
- Collaborating with Buyers to achieve commercial ranges, trading the department and managing its performance throughout the season
- Formulating range strategy, utilising relevant data to support your proposals
- Managing profit performance through limiting risk, potentialising profit and managing departmental sales performance to achieve bottom line results
- Motivating and developing direct reports in your department
Requirements for this Merchandiser job include:
- A proven track record in the role of Merchandiser, to be able to ‘hit the ground running’
- Outstanding commercial awareness, with a strong understanding of the market
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong people management skills, along with superb communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude
Salary: DOE plus generous benefits and assistance with relocation is required.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.