Merchandiser job, Dublin city centre
Our client, a leader in fashion retail who offers their customers the latest trends at the best value, is looking for a highly skilled and confident Merchandiser for their Womenswear team. Candidates must hold excellent numerical, analytical and organisational skills with commercial awareness and a love for fashion.
This position is largely analytical therefore the ideal candidate will have a strong numerical ability combined with a commercial outlook when coming up with solutions. Ideally you will be currently working as a Merchandiser within a fast-paced high street brand looking for a new challenge.
Responsibilities of this Merchandiser job include:
- Supporting negotiations and working with the Buying team to ensure that best business results and margins are achieved
- Identifying trading opportunities, priorities, and challenges
- Collaborating with Buyers to monitor performance throughout the season, maximise sales, and instigate relevant stock movements to limit risk
- Managing and motivating a team to achieve the best results
- Encouraging, developing, and managing the training of junior members of your team
Requirements for this Merchandiser job include:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar fast-paced Merchandising job
- Outstanding commercial awareness, with a strong understanding of the customer
- Speed to market – reacting to new opportunities as quickly as possible
- Strong people management skills, along with superb communication skills
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in using and analysing high volumes of data
- Keen attention to detail
Salary: DOE, including an excellent benefits package and assistance with relocation if required.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.