Nationwide Area Merchandiser, Home, Hardware, DIY
Our client an Irish owned Home, Hardware and DIY retailer with over 160 stores nationwide,need an experienced Area Merchandiser to join their team across Ireland implementing new store refits.
Depending on experience a DIY/Hardware store manager may be also suited to the role.
A well established company this is a great opportunity for a Merchandiser to progress further in their career.
Since stores are nationwide, you can be living anywhere in Ireland, however, you should be flexible to travel all across Ireland with your own car and a full clean drivers licence.
Depending on where the store is, overnight stays will be necessary sometimes up to a week at a time.
The candidate will have recent strong merchandising, commercial and planning skills preferably in Home, Hardware or DIY.
There will be stock placement and visual merchandising will be part of the job, however this is also quite a manual role ,where fixtures, fittings and shelves will need to be put into place and planograms followed.
The job of Nationwide Area Merchandiser includes the following
- Working as part of a team for new store refits
- Working with fixtures and fittings to create the correct space
- Placing the stock, merchandising and instore and window displays
- POS, pricing and campaigns
- Implementing company merchandising guidelines
- Alot of manual, sometimes heavy work-not just a visual role!
- Overnight stays
Skills and experience required for the job of Nationwide Area Merchandiser
- Have own car and be flexible to travel Nationwide with overnight stays, sometimes a week at a time
- 2-3 years Merchandising preferably with Home,Hardware and DIY
- Possess excellent In-store Visual Merchandising skills and be able to maintain the highest standards throughout the country
- Produces quality work with attention to detail, in a consistent, timely and organised manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working off planograms and company guidelines
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- 30k-35K depending on experience
- Travel expenses and mileage
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.