Newsagent Supervisor Job- South Dublin. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.
Our client are looking for a Retail Newsagent Supervisor for their store in Dublin. This Newsagent is owned and run by a highly successful grocery retailer who also owns a large supermarket close by to the Newsagents.
The Department Newsagent will need to have previous grocery retail experience either in management or supervisory position.
Your role and responsibilities as Supervisor:
- Day to day management of a busy newsagents that is attached to a larger supermarket.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- To hold regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
Who you are:
- Must have previous experience in Retail Management
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills.
- Must have experience managing a team of staff members.
If you are interested in Retail Newsagent Supervisor role in South Dublin, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact myself, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.