Off Licence Team Leader Dublin
An opportunity is available for an Off Licence Team Leader to join a successful retail supermarket store based in Dublin. Our client is the leading supermarket retail group in the country and offers a fantastic package and training.
This job is ideal for someone with an Off Licence background and interest in the alcohol trade.
The Job of Off Licence Team Leader:
- To ensure Customer Service and store standards across the entire store are of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc in their areas.
- To merchandise all areas of the store ensuring they are well stocked, all stock is rotated and date checked and displayed at the highest standard.
- To hold regular communication with senior management and staff.
- To achieve all targets as set by senior management.
Skills of Off Licence Team Leader:
- 2 year’s experience in an off licence department in a grocery retail store or similar
- Must have excellent organisational, communication, leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced target driven environment.
- Experience in ordering and stock control
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Team Leader job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.