Dot Com Online Department Manager Job – Dublin
Here at Excel Recruitment, we are currently searching for an experienced Dot Com Online Grocery Department Manager, for our client a large multiple Supermarket Chain in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing retailer and advance your career.
Excellent package on offer
Requirements for this Online Department Manager Job:
- Experience working in or managing DotCom or Online department
- Exceptional customer service and excellent communication skills.
- At least two years experience in a management or supervisory position.
- Experience managing large teams.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about grocery retail market.
- Detailed experience achieving KPI targets.
Responsibilities of the Online Department Manager Job
- Overseeing the online orders for the store and ensuring best availability, freshness and on time delivery
- Managing the picking team
- Organising the driver’s schedules
- Making rosters
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
- Achieving targets and KPI’s as discussed and set by the management.
If you feel this Online Department Manager role is not exactly what you are looking for why not call Christabelle Pierce on 01-8148747 and I can tell you about the many other live roles we currently have in Grocery retail.