Part Time HR Manager Dublin
Excel Recruitment are hiring for an experienced HR Manager looking to join a friendly and successful family run business in North Dublin. The role is part time with an offer of €40k pro rata.
A successful and professional retail group in Dublin are looking for a HR Manager to join their team and train up. Our client is an excellent retail group operating a number of supermarkets which is the market leader in Ireland.
Duties and Responsibilities of Part Time HR Manager will include:
- To ensure excellence in customer service standards at all times
- Understanding of HR legislation and HR Procedures
- To assist in the induction, training and development of staff in the store
- To draw up and control staff rosters
- To attend any training or development programmes as directed by store management.
- Carry out all HR administration duties.
- Be the first point of reference for all staff queries.
Requirements of a Retail HR Manager Dublin
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to customer service.
- Ability to analyse and interpret information.
- The ability to train, develop and motivate a team of staff.
- Previous 1-2 years Retail HR management experience.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this HR Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.