Pharmacy Key Account Manager, Leinster
My client, a market leader in vitamins and nutritional supplements supplying to pharmacies, are looking for a Key Account Manager for Dublin and Leinster.
There will be a small amount of business development but the majority of the job is Account Management.
The idea candidate will be based in Dublin and will have a minimum of 2 years experience selling OTC products, vitamins or supplements into pharmacies.
You will a book of contacts in the Dublin and Leinster area.
Responsibilities for the Job include
- Growing existing sales through introduction of new products
- Identify new business opportunities
- Creating joint business development plans with key customers and implementation of these plans
- Develop strong working relationships with key influencers within our customer base
- Develop promotional plans in conjunction with Marketing
- Conducting product sales training sessions with pharmacy staff in both off site group sessions and also at store level
- Reviewing competitor activity and feeding back relevant information to the Operations and Marketing teams
- Dealing with any customer service issues or product delivery issues
- Liaising with production to provide sales forecasts to ensure that adequate stocks of product are available to meet demand
- Contributing to the company process of identifying new product opportunities
Experience required for the job
- 2 / 3 years’ experience in dealing with retail pharmacy groups, pharmacy buying groups and independent retail pharmacies (ideally within VMS or OTC products)
- Strong commercial and numeric skills with an ability to analyse customer sales data and to identify gaps and opportunities
- An ability to work as part of a wider commercial team and to manage your own time effectively in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Full clean driving license
- Basic 40-50k
- OTE 55-55k
- Car, Phone, Laptop, Expenses, Pension (after 1 year)
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.