Pharmacy Store Manager – Dublin City Centre
Our client a successful Pharmacy Retail chain, is seeking an experienced Pharmacy Store Manager for their busy high profile store in Dublin City Centre.
With over 30 Retail stores across Ireland and known for their strong dispensary community services coupled with excellent customer service this Pharmacy Store Managers job is suited to an energetic and customer focused retailer.
Responsibilities for the Pharmacy Store Manager include the following
- Ensure that the highest standards of professionalism and customer care are consistently delivered.
- Work closely with supervising pharmacist ensuring Items, service and advise is in line with company objectives
- Provide leadership and support to your team across the pharmacy dispensary, OTC counters, Beauty counters and front of house retail floor
- Effectively manage all KPI’s and ensure all training is delivered at all times
- Ensure that company procedures are implemented to a consistently high standard
- Ensure the store is delivering on store standards, visual display, commercial acumen and stock controls.
- Analyse trade reports and react accordingly ensuring the correct product mix for customer profile
Experience and skills required for the job of Store Manager
- 2-3 years Pharmacy Retail Store management experience
- A proven track record in driving sales and customer service
- Experience in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Strong visual and commercial experience
- Committed to providing an excellent relationship with your community, customers and your team
- Excellent man management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- The successful applicant must be available to work flexible working hours
€32-36k depending on experience
Benefits and bonus
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity and have the Pharmacy retail management skills please upload your c.v to the link attached and Aislinn Lea will keep you informed