Store Manager – Pharmacy Retail
Our client a well known Pharmacy Retail chain is looking to expand their team and recruit an experienced Pharmacy Retail Store Manager to join one of their stores in South Dublin.
This Pharmacy Store is Dispensary led therefore a Pharmacist Technician qualification coupled with Management experience is essential
With over 30 Retail stores across Ireland and known for their strong dispensary community services coupled with excellent customer service this Pharmacy Store Managers job is suited to an energetic and customer focused retailer looking to join a dispensary led store.
Responsibilities for the Pharmacy Store Manager include the following
- Ensure that the highest standards of professionalism and customer care are consistently delivered.
- Provide leadership and support to your team across the pharmacy dispensary, OTC counters, Beauty counters and front of house retail floor
- Effectively manage all KPI’s and ensure all training is delivered at all times
- Ensure that company procedures are implemented to a consistently high standard
- Ensure the store is delivering on store standards, visual display, commercial acumen and stock controls.
- Analyse trade reports and react accordingly ensuring the correct product mix for customer profile
Experience and skills required for the job of Store Manager
- 2-3 years Pharmacy Retail Store management experience
- Pharmacy Technician qualification
- Strong OTC experience
- Experience in managing a team of 15+
- A proven track record in driving sales and customer service
- Experience in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Strong visual and commercial experience
- Committed to providing an excellent relationship with your community, customers and your team
- Excellent man management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- The successful applicant must be available to work flexible working hours
€32-38k depending on experience
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity and have the Pharmacy retail management skills please upload your c.v to the link attached and Aislinn Lea will keep you informed