Pricing and Order Coordinator job, west Dublin
Excel Recruitment is seeking a Pricing and Order Coordinator for our grocery client, who is currently expanding.
The successful candidate will hold expert data entry skills with high levels of accuracy. As a Pricing and Stock Administrator, you will be analysing data so you must be detail orientated, self-motivated, organised and efficient in managing your time. Candidates must be highly competent using Microsoft Office – Excel in particular. Good communication skills are required, as you will be dealing with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
This role would suit a self-starter who enjoys numbers and working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of this Pricing and Order Coordinator job:
- Consolidating orders from stores
- Liaising with suppliers, distribution and other stakeholders in the business
- Managing large amounts of data
- Updating and amending EPOS system
- Provide detailed analytical reports on changes in promotion/prices
- Calculation of Promotional offers
Requirements for this Pricing and Order Coordinator job:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (logical, data and text functions, pivot tables and pivot reporting, formula, conditional formatting)
- Ability to handle multiple products simultaneously, work well under pressure
- Detail oriented, self-directed, organised and extremely efficient in time management
- Understanding of margin
Salary: €30-35k DOE
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.